Let them know you were thinking of them with a vintage postcards from the area of Newport, Rhode Island!
- Fort Adams - A fromer U.S. Army post in Newport built in 1799 and named for John Adams.
- The Forty Steps - A beautiful Newport landmark, descending off the famous cliffwalk forty steps to the ocean below.
- Blue Gardens - Among one of the many notable gardens and landscapes created by Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr., and designed for Arthur Curtiss James.
- Ochre Court - The Gilded Age mansion of Ogden Goelet.
- Lime Rock Lighthouse - The lighthouse associated with famous keeper Ida Lewis.
- Wakehurst - The Gilded Age residence of J.J. Van Alen.
- Thames Street - One of the oldest contuously used streets in Rhode Island!
- The Old Stone Mill - Newport's mysterious Stone Tower, believed to have been a mill from the seventeenth century.
- Hanging Rock - Aquidneck Island's most distinctive natural geological feature, in what is now the Norman Bird Sanctuary.